✿ Week 9 - MMA Multimedia Elements - GRAPHICS ✿

    Hello once again guys! 

    For this week, We were assigned to do a graphic design for any advocacy we wish. Obviously, since I am in the MMA course, I chose to do a graphic design that will help promote my course to other people, who would often wonder what MMA is for, what we do, or what its worth. 

    



    I reused an old drawing of mine and recolored it then added a few more designs and texts to make it seem more like a poster for an ad campaign of Multimedia arts. I used the application Paint Tool SAI version 2 to create this poster and voila~ It is done.

    Next time any of you guys want to know more about MMA, feel free to approach me and my friends and classmates, as well as the teachers, to inquire about it. Don't be afraid to follow your dreams! Have a good day! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿