✿ Week 9 - Human Figure Anatomy ✿

     Hey guys! For our recent assignment, we were assigned to do some human anatomy studies so I went and draw a variety of drawings to practice more of the assignment.

    In this first picture, I drew hands in different poses, one of which on the left side, is a big hand with a vision of the bones inside the hands. This was the most fun part of the assignment and was also the most enjoyment I had in it too. I really dislike drawing hands before but more recently, it expanded my knowledge about how to draw them more efficiently and less stiff.


    The next drawing is the anatomy of females, where I used the reference in our teacher's Powerpoint presentation. Females anatomy basic measurement are about 7 and a half heads, so I measured the female using a ruler and a regular pencil first before drawing her entire body.


    In the following drawing, are a few more half body poses of female anatomy that I practiced. One is standing normally, one with a twisted arms up pose, another sitting down, and one bending over.


    The last thing I drew was different poses of a foot, a male figure measured by 8 heads, in a similar manner of the female body I did, and a human anatomy and put labels. Honestly, I felt like a med student as I was doing this.


    This was a whole lot of fun to do! I definitely enjoyed learning about the proper proportions of female and male figures, as well as drawing hands and feet. I want to improve drawing feet but I am sure I loved drawing hands more and maybe, I could help out my friends or other people and give them tips on drawing too based from my experience and perspectives. I hope to learn more and let's all draw together more soon!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿