✿ Week 10 - MMA - Multimedia Element - VIDEO (Tutorial) ✿

    Hello everyone! It's me, Nina, here again to show you guys my new post for this week's activity in MMA. This week it's the Multimedia element of VIDEO, specifically, a tutorial. 

    It was quite fun to film this for it's my first time but I also had a hard time since I didn't know how to film using a screen recorder, plus I had to record my voice separately because my microphone had issues so my voice can't be understood. But because of this, I was able to expand my knowledge again! Here's the video now, please enjoy watching!


    I used the VEIKK A50 Graphics Tablet that I bought from Shopee from their official store. 

    Here's the link to that in Lazada: https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/veikk-official-store-veikk-a50-graphics-drawing-tablet-full-panel-digital-drawing-pad10-x-6-inch-large-work-area-with-8192-pressure-sensitivity-battery-free-passive-pen-and-1-artist-glove-i315002815-s641732957.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.10.7c987099dARJv3&search=1

    Here's the link to that in Shopee: https://shopee.ph/(VEIKK-Official-store)-VEIKK-A50-Graphics-Drawing-Tablet-with-8192-Pressure-Online-teaching-studyting-i.150231365.2628642820

    I hope this tutorial made sense for you guys, and if you have other questions, feel free to comment under this post! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿