✿ Week 10 - Gesture Drawings ✿

 Good day to you guys! Here are my drawings for different Gesture Drawings, following the lessons I've learned from this week's class under Drawing lecture and laboratory. I saw that we had to do Gesture drawings, so I decided to do 10 non-detailed ones, both male and female, and 10 more gesture drawings but with detail. 


    I definitely enjoyed this because I learned to be flexible and be more comfortable with drawing postures that I never would have practiced beforehand. I also learned to observe people's poses more and the details I see when I draw, though I learned that way earlier already, sometimes I don't grasp the information I have enough and nor do I attempt to fix them so it can be more accurate. Fixing mistakes is always good, but here in this activity, I had the option to fix them or leave them there due to the instructions of Gesture Drawing - it's okay to be messy.


    In the end, I was able to adjust. I did a few drawings with detail that had been both messy and clean, which is a fun contrast. I loved being messy since it gave me freedom and more texture to work with. But I also loved being clean and smooth in my drawings for it allowed me to fix and correct the postures of my drawings for accuracy. I also explored a lot of images and used references for every drawing you see here.

   

    In the last picture, I wanted to join the three guys in one page and be as messy as I could. I wanted to also put some details on the bodies of the males because I wanted to practice that too. I didn't shade and erase the lines well because I also kept the rule of being messy in my head, and it was a blast to draw. Honestly, these three look like they're having a half-naked party, but they were having fun as much as me!

    That's all for this week! Please look forward to the next activity I'll be doing and posting here on my blog. Together, we will learn more about Multimedia Arts and Drawing in Traditional form and Digital form! See you soon and keep safe!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿