H E L L O ! F or the first week of finals, we were assigned to do persuasion ads. We could do anything that shows off ethos, logos, and pathos. Here are my entries for this week. I did three things, one for logos, one for ethos, and one for pathos. Here are my works: (NOTE: ALL PHOTOS USED ARE FREE TO USE. NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED) PATHOS LOGOS ETHOS PATHOS - I made a photography ad, where it emphasizes happiness since smiles are associated with joy. I wanted to show that these moments can be caught and framed for memories. This way, it appeals to a person's emotions. LOGOS - This time, I made an ad for a cellphone. I used this for logos since the specs of the phone are considered really good. I made it that way to appeal to reason and logic to make the viewers believe that this is a phone they should use and have. ETHOS - Lastly, I made a shampoo ad for ethos. This is ...
H E L L O! It is now the second semester~ It's been a loooong while, but yes! I'm back! This time, the first art activity that we are tasked to make is a Photo Mosaic . This was given to us during the first day of our classes and it did surprise me since I thought it was going to be mostly orientations for this new semester. Anyways, here is my Photo Mosaic~ This was actually made using a free Photo Mosaic maker online. YES, I didn't make this, BUT all the photos I used were mine. Let me tell you about its contents! The small pictures that make up the main picture are my artworks that I did last semester. It includes everything I made, whether it is traditional or digital, ranging from Prelims to Finals. The main picture is me, of course, a regular selfie of myself. Does this count as a some what face reveal? Hahaha! Anyways, I chose this idea because I had a concept in mind. ...
H E L L O! For the first week of midterms, we were assigned to do Nouveau arts. We could do jewelry, clothing, wallpaper, carpet and more. Here are my entries for this week. As usual, all I used is my computer, my VEIKK A50 graphics tablet and Paint Tool SAI version 2. I did two versions, one wallpaper and one clothing. Here is an Nouveau art that I created for wallpaper. It can also be a painting styled Nouveau art. I entitled this " Gemini ". Here is the second one I made, which I entitled " Bloom ". The main point is the clothing she wore, the pattern is inspired by the Nouveau designs I saw during the discussions. As you can see, there is one common thing in these two drawings, which is the pattern I used on the background in Gemini and the pattern on the dress of the girl in Bloom. I looked for several inspirations online to take ideas from and then used them to form a medieval styled look to use. I really li...
Yiieee crush mo ko noh
ReplyDeleteuu HAHAHAHAH char
DeleteAYEEEEEEE NAMAN JOSH LANG SAKALAM
ReplyDelete