✿ Elements of Principle and Design: Week 1 - Photo Mosaic ✿

 

H E L L O!

It is now the second semester~

    It's been a loooong while, but yes! I'm back! This time, the first art activity that we are tasked to make is a Photo Mosaic. This was given to us during the first day of our classes and it did surprise me since I thought it was going to be mostly orientations for this new semester.

    Anyways, here is my Photo Mosaic~


    This was actually made using a free Photo Mosaic maker online. YES, I didn't make this, BUT all the photos I used were mine. 

    Let me tell you about its contents! The small pictures that make up the main picture are my artworks that I did last semester. It includes everything I made, whether it is traditional or digital, ranging from Prelims to Finals.

    The main picture is me, of course, a regular selfie of myself. Does this count as a some what face reveal? Hahaha! Anyways, I chose this idea because I had a concept in mind. 

                                                        "I make my art and it reflects me."

    That was the quote I thought of when I was thinking of an idea on what to do. So I took all my previous artworks and then my own selfie. It's like my own version of the "Art vs. Artist" challenge that trended back in the late 2019. I thought it was pretty clever though and I feel as if it really reflects me. The feeling that my art represents me and what I love to do, or that Art is what makes me 'me'; that is what inspires me to do more and go further.

    So that's it for the first post of the second semester! Thank you for checking out my blog~ I hope we can continue to spread art and positivity wherever we go. Let's support each other as well! Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿