H E L L O ! F or the first week of finals, we were assigned to do persuasion ads. We could do anything that shows off ethos, logos, and pathos. Here are my entries for this week. I did three things, one for logos, one for ethos, and one for pathos. Here are my works: (NOTE: ALL PHOTOS USED ARE FREE TO USE. NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED) PATHOS LOGOS ETHOS PATHOS - I made a photography ad, where it emphasizes happiness since smiles are associated with joy. I wanted to show that these moments can be caught and framed for memories. This way, it appeals to a person's emotions. LOGOS - This time, I made an ad for a cellphone. I used this for logos since the specs of the phone are considered really good. I made it that way to appeal to reason and logic to make the viewers believe that this is a phone they should use and have. ETHOS - Lastly, I made a shampoo ad for ethos. This is ...
H E L L O ! For the next project of the this week, we were now tasked to do 3C's graphic design . Meaning Components, Composition, and Concept. As usual, I did two things that express different things such as my fangirl side and a random topic I find interesting to work on. Here are the art works: Enhypen graphic design Modelling grap One of my themes is K-pop based, while the other one is career based on Modeling, inspired from my close relative who aspires to be a model. I think these are really well done but personally, I enjoyed making the Enhypen design more. Now, let's talk about the principles I used within Typography. H IERARCHY - Notice how I make the main text bigger with the words that contain emphasis like dreams and beauty (aside from enyhpen's for putting in images). This is to emphasize the modelling career's vibe as an outsider. SIZE - I made sure that the sizes were all good enough to be read an...
Children, look! Let's learn together!- Multimedia Arts Children's E-book _____________________________________________________________ Children, so innocent, so nice, and they have a lot to learn! What better way to learn than by a Children's activity or story book! Or a 2-in-1 so they can learn both life lessons or values and basic education! This is a progress report and discloses everything we, as a group, this may be the last topic that I will share as a finals project for our 2nd year of college! We were (unfortunately) assigned the Math subject so my group formulated activities related to Math while also creating a good storyline for the kids to enjoy. We have to keep it simple and understandable so we put ourselves in the kids' shoes as if we were the ones who will be benefiting from these as a four year old to a ten year old. I am lucky enough to have some sort of experience with creating kids' books, this is because I made one in my senior high school y...
Yiieee crush mo ko noh
ReplyDeleteuu HAHAHAHAH char
DeleteAYEEEEEEE NAMAN JOSH LANG SAKALAM
ReplyDelete