ArtByNina S3, EP 4 - LEARNING ACTIVITY QUIZ (REQUIREMENT)

 ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Reflection about the seminar - Learning Activity Quiz
_____________________________________________________________  

     The recent two-day online seminar has given me a lot of insights. The topic was all about video editing and how to be efficient with yourself as an artist. We also tackled about the difference in an artist and a designer in a professional term. They have shared their learnings in hopes that we can all gain something from the first day.

     In the second day, I found the webinar more interesting. One of the main highlights for me was the question and answer portion. I gained a lot from listening to someone who has more experience than me, especially in a work environment. Someone asked what are the proper rates for their outputs and the speaker said "don't base it off your hours, base it off of your final output". This is something that I have heard of before from an international seminar. By basing your income on a timely manner, successfully completing your client's work in under an hour will only punish you rather than reward you. 

      I also asked the speaker my own question about a burn out since I've been feeling that for a while now. I may have lost my passion but he helped me be reassured that one day, the spark will be back once I have enough rest. At the end of the day, I also learned about taking care of myself and my future career as a multimedia artist.


screenshots needed:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿