ArtByNina S3, EP 2 - MMA EDUC ONE-PAGE GRAPHIC LEARNING MATERIAL

LEARN SOME BASIC COLORING WITH SOME ENHYPEN FANART - 1 PAGE GRAPHIC LEARNING MATERIAL

_____________________________________________________________  

    A lot of people have been praising my art style or coloring style when it comes to my artworks. Honestly, I don't see what you guys like about it but I'll share with you guys how I color in the briefest way possible.

    In the way I color, it's a little tricky to explain but it will make sense, I promise. I use a technique where I put a solid color for the base, which will help the final output of the artwork become more cleaner and neater. DISCLAIMER: This tutorial is beginner friendly but not for exactly beginners. It's more of a showcase of technique for others to learn how I color, should they want to.

     Here is my Graphic design for the technique I use to color my digital artworks:

Graphic one-page e-learning submission

    Other than the content itself, you guessed it, this is a submission for my subject, MMA Education where we discuss MMA principles. Let me discuss the principles I used:

    1. Segmenting - The way that I separated the tutorial into steps is how I was able to segment the information. Rather than overwhelm the audience or the viewer with a ton of information, it is best to be brief and concise. Provide keywords and enough information with basic words in order for it to be easily understandable.

     2. Pre-training - While this tutorial is not targeted for beginners, I did mention that it is still beginner friendly. The target audience for my tutorial is for those who have an idea of the basics of digital painting or digital artworks. The purpose of the tutorial is to enhance or add to that pool of knowledge, hence the principle of Pre-Training.

    3. Modality - Seeing as my graphic design is not a video, there is no possible way to put narration there for the sake of including the artists who have problems with designs or text in any way possible. So I made a short one minute video with a clear narration for those who prefer listening over reading.

    Here it is:


E-learning material video version

    4. Multimedia Principles - Making sure that I am clear and accurate with my tutorial in both the graphic design and the video counterpart, I made sure that there are both pictures and text in both designs.

    There it is! Hopefully those who have seen these have learned something and understood the process I showed. For any queries, don't be afraid to drop some comments below!

    Until next time! Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿