MIDTERMS: Storyboard, Script, and Roles for Short Story

H E L L O ~

For our midterms project, we have been tasked to do a short story, and I believe it covers our midterms to our finals for the first semester as a Sophomore. 

One of our tasks in doing so, is to make a storyboard. This was made by my group mate, Ms. Ericka G, a.k.a. "AwesomeMissEricka".  My official role will be to color the illustrations and a semi-editor for the script. 


Here is our storyboard:


This is the script we have made:

"A Two-rrific Choice"

Hello, my name is Emily, you can call me Em for short. To begin this not-so-fun story, let me tell you about my twin brother, Austin. He's definitely a weirdo, no doubt. Who thinks it's funny to put a pencil up their nose? Nobody.

I, on the other hand, I'm fantastic! I’m the cooler twin among us.

  Austin and I used to play hide and seek when we were both 7 years old, and being the cruel person that he is, he would leave me looking for him until I cried my eyes out and screamed. That's when I met Sue. She helped me find Austin and calmed me down by giving me a paper plane she had made. From that day on, Sue and I were inseparable and we became the best of friends. Glued to each other, to be precise.

    I gave Sue a paper flower for her 8th birthday, and I was overjoyed since I made it for her, but Austin, being the attention seeker that he is, grabbed my gift and built something even better than what I had done, and Sue? She was amazed, and I despised Austin for it.

When I was 12, I met Sue’s cousin, Gabe. Sue said he liked me, but I didn't feel the same way because he's a weirdo like Austin. Sue is better than him because she smells nice, but Gabe? Ugh, he stinks! I'm sure it's because he's like Austin, who probably only showers once a week.

Austin, Gabe, Sue, and I went camping in our backyard one night and it was one of the best times of my life. We were counting down to 12 AM because Austin and I were about to turn 16. While Austin sang, Gabe played the guitar. I was staring at Sue the entire time we were singing. I then thought how she was carefree, pure, kind, and everything good. I would give anything in the world to have her as my best friend for the rest of my life. That same night I caught Sue talking to Austin and guess what? She was blushing.

Sue has been hanging out with Austin after our 16th birthday, and she didn't have much time for our usual things, which gave me the creeps.

Prom was approaching soon, and you know how prom goes. Everyone was preoccupied with who they were going on a date with, what they were going to wear, and whatnot. Meanwhile, I'm planning to go with Sue because we're best friends and that's what you do when you don't have a date. You go with your best friend instead.

I went to Sue's house to tell her my plan of going to Prom together. We hadn't spoken in a while but, good Lord, what had I just seen? Austin was having a Promposal at their house! "What the hell is he doing here?" I said, in annoyance. I was going to yell at him but Sue answered yes, much to my surprise. I was taken aback and dashed into my room to write about how awful it was. They're both so awful! It should've been me and Sue, because I'm her best friend!

Relly, who WAS Sue's childhood friend? Me! When she was sick and her parents weren't there, who looked after her? I did! When she was having trouble at school, who stepped in to support her? It could only me.

What if going to Prom brings them closer together? What if Sue completely forgot about me?

They'd all do the things we used to do. She’d hang out with him more and that's something I'm not about to let Austin do to us. That weirdo!

I'm not sure why I'm so upset by that thought, so much so that I’m crying so bad right now. Sue is my best friend, and I love her! Yes, I love my best friend!

I love Sue! 

Wait what?

I mean, I love Sue, but could it be that I love her romantically?

Could it be?.....

END.



Here are the roles we are assigned to do:

Diaz, Chantal - Scriptwriter, Director

Doctore, Jalen - Editor of the videos and for the final output

Gutierrez, Ericka - Illustrator, Storyboard illustrator

Mateo, Monina - Illustrator, proof reader


Please support us once we release the short story! Let us fill the world with more art~ That is all and thank you~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿