✿ Week 17 MMA - Instructional Webpage ✿

    Hello Everybody! Another tutorial is due for this week, and now it's all about layer settings! As always, I had fun filming this because I actually showed the entire process of me coloring my art work. It was even more satisfying as it's been a long time since I did digital art again. I was going to do a traditional drawing for this tutorial but it was hard to film and I cannot guarantee the quality, so I chose digital drawing instead.

    The software I used are: Paint Tool SAI, OBS software, and Windows Movie maker. I also used my graphic tablet, the Veikk A50 graphics tablet. I recorded my voice using my cellphone, an Oppo F9, and the music was non copyright from Youtube, and Enhypen's Given-Taken (stream Enhypen). Here is the video, I hope you enjoy!



    I've also made some fast and basic instructions that shows the basic tools and features of Paint Tool SAI version 2, which is almost the same as version 1. Here they are:


        This is the full interface of Paint Tool Sai version 2. The bars can be edited and you guys can place them anywhere you feel comfortable in using.




The fanart:

references: (Jay Park of Enhypen)


    The artwork I did is a fanart of Jay Park, my bias in Enhypen, in anime. I love how it came out, and the use of Luminosity, Overlay, Screen, and Multiply really came together. I chose to do a fanart because I want to promote Enhypen and their album. I find them really talented and I see that they have the skills, the vocals, the dancing abilities, and the visuals to succeed in the K-pop industry. Jay is one of the members, and he really stood out to me since he likes fashion like I do and I feel connected to him somehow (lol). Either way, I just want to show my support~

    Honestly, I did a recolor of this drawing too, only to experiment more with the layer settings. Here is the second version of the same drawing:


    I like the first version a little bit more, but I don't dislike this. This one has more vibrancy and the layer settings are more visible so I think that this is also a success. 

    I hope you learned something today from my tutorial! Thank you so much for watching and viewing this week's blog post! If you have any suggestions or questions, please ask them below in the comments. Let's all fill the world with art and creativity. Have a good day~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿