✿ Week 16 - MMA - Artwork Slideshow ✿

    Hello again~ It's me, Nina, back at it again with another post! This time, it's a video, a slideshow of all my artworks in the first semester. This is also the first video I have uploaded for 2021! A new year is always a fun way to restart and maybe go back a step to see what else we can do and what else we need to improve or change. 

    So why not do that as we review ourselves in the form of compiling all our hard works and see them again one by one. It's like reminiscing and seeing how far we've come while feeling nostalgic. 

    I just wanna say that I'm not an expert in editing, and I actually edited this in my cellphone using Kinemaster so I apologize if it's not anything professional. I did some basic editing within the time of 2 minutes or less, so the show is going to be a little fast, please be aware that we can pause the video~ I've also put the materials I used in every week in case any of you guys are wondering what I used!

    Here's the video:



    In Editing, I used Kinemaster with my cellphone, Oppo F9. I used Moow - Honey for the music. The pictures are from this blog, https://mateomonina.blogspot.com/, which is my art blog for my University. 

    The pictures of the male korean artists are from twitter and pinterest, the groups are called Cravity, Treasure, Seventeen, and Enhypen. (Please do stream, stan, and support them along with Twice Blackpink, Itzy, and Stray kids.  I want to share the fact that Treasure is having a comeback tomorrow, January 11, 2021.) I put them there because they served as a form of inspiration as I made this slideshow and the artworks in it.

    Speaking of inspiration, the first semester has almost ended so we will be moving on the the next semester soon! In advance, I want to give my special thanks to the people who continue to support me and be by my side, I could have never gotten past this first sem if it weren't for my parents, especially my mom, my teachers, Ms. Belle, for her continuous encouragement, my MMA classmates, the people in the buddies gc, fafa Ken Tyrone, My Truepa-peeps <3, My best friend, Katrina, Ham/Area Family, my male bff, other close friends and family/relatives, and of course, my bb, Josh <3, for my source of motivation.

    Anyway, let's continue to fill the world with art! Another semester only means more opportunities to draw, this time, perhaps using digital medium. I hope we can all help each other grow and teach each other as well as spread art positivity and kindness in general. Thank you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿