✿ Week 16 - Calligraphy ✿

     Hello guys! For this week, It's the first activity of 2021, and it's not a drawing. However, it's still a form of art, wherein we have to write something for Valentines, or related to the Holiday. 

    As you can see, I have a lot of tries, a full page actually, where I used a variety of colors of brush pens and felt tip pens. I also made sure to draw a few things too and spin a touch of creativity to put my way in writing the greetings.



    Here are a few shots of my favorite ones that I did, It made me feel that my writing is better than how it usually looks.




    I tried a lot of fonts but I made sure to always incorporate cursive-like lettering as it shows the romantic, cute, sweet vibes that Valentines is supposed to feel like. I also wrote sweet quotes or other valentine related sayings so it won't be redundant. I enjoyed writing because it helped me practice writing and lettering more, especially since I like trying new things and practicing stuff. What's more is that this helped me remember the times where I did some bullet journaling and it included writing a lot, from cursives to other fonts, it helped me experiment with my writing.

    As usual, I hope you guys enjoy this week's art entry. Let's help each other out and continue to support each other and spread the art positivity! Thank you and let's fill the world with art!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOURTH YEAR MIDTERMS - Portfolio and Exhibit

✿ History of Graphic Design: Activity 11 - Motion Picture ✿